Here’s an easy, no-bake, gluten-free fudge recipe for holidays and every day. It includes some of my favorite things: white chocolate, macadamia nuts, and coconut.
I recommend this recipe for beginners, and people on the go. It takes only a few minutes to whip it together.
Feel free to play with the flavors and fillings. You could substitute white chocolate with bittersweet chocolate, or substitute the vanilla extract with almond extract. Please use whatever nuts you prefer. For a nut-free fudge, replace the nuts with crushed cookies.
The Creamy White Chocolate, Macadamia, and Coconut Fudge recipe is listed below.
What’s your favorite fudge flavor? Share your thoughts with me in the comments section below.
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (or baking chocolate)
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 cup shelled macadamia nuts, toasted and chopped
- ¼ cup and 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut, divided
- Line a 9-inch square pan with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Melt chocolate with condensed milk and salt in a double boiler, or in a heat-proof bowl set over a pot of simmering water, stirring often with a heat-proof silicone spatula until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract until incorporated. Stir in macadamia nuts, and ¼ cup of shredded coconut.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of shredded coconut on top. Refrigerate for 3 hours, or until set and firm.
- Cut into 32 pieces, and store in an air-tight container.
Recipe, photo, and post by Maria Perugini of MariaTiramisu.com.
To share this recipe on your website, simply rewrite the instructions in your own words, and provide credit with a link to this post. Please mention whether your recipe is "adapted from," or "inspired by" my recipe. The material in this post and website may not be distributed, reproduced, republished, transmitted, or cached, except with the prior written permission of Maria Perugini. Please email Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org. Copyright © 2014-2015 Maria Perugini & MariaTiramisu.com.
Share your food photos with me:
Use the hashtag #MariaTiramisu, and follow me @MariaTiramisu on Instagram, and @MariaTiramisuCA on Twitter.